Weight Stacks XM-7626
EXT Dual Cable Cross
Today, almost every gym has a cable crossover machine, you can use this machine for both weight and functional training. It typically consists of a steel-framed structure which is two meters high and three meters wide. The equipment has weight stacks located on both sides with adjustable pulleys that you can set to the height of your preference.
There are cables that run through the pulley and then connect to the weight stacks to be lifted. It is one of the most versatile exercise machines, as you can pull on the cables from different directions, therefore, the cable crossover machine can be used to train different groups of muscle.
How Does It Work?
When you work on cable crossover machines, you apply force to your muscles in the direction which you can freely change with the help of the pulley. Weight stacks used in a cable crossover machine are generally made of rectangular plates, these weight are used for resistance and weigh about 10 or 20 pounds each. To use a weight, you just have to slide in a pin through the plate. Weight is then inserted through the guide rods, different handles can also be used to provide variation in the workout.
If we talk about fitness today, no doubt we are surrounded by a multitude of options. There are personal trainers, gyms, individual classes, and home gym machines, people have their own preferences. However, the most common choice amongst these is home gym equipment. Above all, working out in the serenity and ease of your home really cannot be compared with anything else.
What is an Air Walker?
Air walkers are quite similar to elliptical trainers. The air walker imitates a walking or jogging motion through pedals that move in a smooth, arched path. Dissimilar to elliptical trainers, which generally have various resistance levels and incline settings, air walkers usually function at one standard setting.
Although Air Walker proffers fewer opportunities for you to customize your workout, they propose a variety of advantages.
Variety of Air-Walker Exercises
1. Aerobic Exercise
Air walkers can help you achieve your weekly exercise goals. For adults 150 minutes of moderate aerobic exercise is recommended weekly. Regular aerobic exercise lower your cholesterol, lessen your risk of obesity, help you manage your weight, elevates your heart rate, improve your mood, boost your energy and promote deeper sleep.
2. Full-Body Workout
Air walkers focus on muscles in your legs as well as in your arms. Majority of air walkers comes with ski poles that you can pull or push with your arms while exercising. Your abdominal muscles work as stabilizing muscles when you maintain an upright posture on the machine, and thus provides you with a moderate workout.
3. Low Impact
It is recommended that osteoporosis patients and people with other limiting physical conditions should perform low-impact, weight-bearing exercises to make stronger bones. Air walking is a great source of low-impact exercises then other forms of weight-bearing aerobic exercise such as jogging, running or walking.
Almost all air walker models fold up, so you can store them in a closet, under a bed or in a tight space. The reason Air Walker is more convenient for home use is its easy storage, air walker is easier to keep in home than the bulkier elliptical trainer or treadmill. Cost of air walker is also less than other home cardio equipment.
How To Use An Air Walker
An air walker allows you to work on upper and lower parts of your body simultaneously, it works as a cross trainer exercise machine. Air walker is simple and easy to use:
Take support from handle bars and step onto the flat foot pedals. Place one foot at a time and make sure that you feel balanced before you start your workout.
Select the workout level you wish to use by turning on the monitor. The air walker also collect other information such as the time, repetitions, and burnt calories.
Keep your hands on handle bars and move your legs forward and backward. This will increase your heart rate making your heart to work harder to pump blood into your arms and legs.
Once your calorie and time goals have been reached, slow your pace down. Keep your arms and legs moving and at the same time allow your breathing to return to normal.
Keeping your hands firmly on the handrail then step off the air walker slowly by moving one foot at a time. After the exercise stretches out your muscles. This stretching will increase blood flow to your muscles which can help to speed recovery in case of an injury.
How To Get Best Air Walker Machine
1. The Material Of Air-Walker Machine
The most important factor of consideration before buying good air walker machine is its material. The material should be sturdy, durable and strong. Most of these machines are generally made up of metal. When purchasing the air walker machine always look out for steel material as steel is known for its strength and elasticity.
2. Price Of An Air Walker
No matter which equipment you are buying for your home gym price should be reasonable and budget friendly. There are variety of air walkers available with different prices, depending upon the quality, stability, and material used. Consider the best quality machine if you are economically strong do not compromise on the quality of the product.
3. Quality and Durability
The cheap quality of power in air walkers can easily be broken and could be responsible for injuries and can damage thousands of dollars if it is not taken seriously. In order to be secure and safe, you must rely on high-quality brands. Durability proves that the machine is worth of the money value you paid for it.
4. Stability Of An Air Walker
Stability is such a prime factor of the air walker machine. If you choose lightweight air walker machine you will soon realize that it is hard to maintain a balance and difficult to hold weight which would make your workout really painful.
5. Size And Shape
Before buying the air walker check the size of the room in which you plan to place an air walker. There are so many options in the market, air walker comes in different shapes and sizes. You can pick an air walker according to your requirement.
Doctors mostly suggest air walker machine because it is safer, it gives low impact on the joint and enhances blood circulation in the body. It is designed to deliver effects like walking or jogging.
Buying Guide- Best 9 Air Walkers
Here, we have listed some of the best air walkers, these are a type of gym equipment and is also suited for home use. Check these reviews to decide which air walker matches your need, mood and desires.
1. Sunny Air Walk Trainer
This air walk is a compact and budget-friendly fitness aid that delivers a low-impact workout, allied to that of an elliptical machine.
• It provides a serious and comfortable cardio workout for full body toning
• The product comes with an abdominal support pad which act as a cushion to press your upper body part
• Computer of the air walk provides time, total distance, count, calories.
• The weight capacity of this equipment is 220 LB and machine itself weighs 37lbs
• The dimensions of this machine measures 28″ x 16.5″ x 57″(L*W*H)
• This model is an excellent value for money and specially suit people on a tight budget.
• In this machine, the exerciser’s feet never leave the pedals of the machine thus it eliminates the pounding and stress associated with some other forms of exercise. This feature makes it a perfect choice for anyone suffering from back or joint pain
• The quality of this air walk trainer is quite higher than one can predict for the price. It is light but still stronger than most alike machines. Most air walkers can support around three times their weight whereas this air walker can almost support more than six times its weight.
• The equipment is very comfortable to use, Moving the pedals back and forth is quite easy as it does not have built-in resistance.
• Its lightweight and compact size make it very portable. You will have no problem moving it to the place you want to work out and then, after your workout, you can move it back to the storage space.
• You can easily fold Sunny Air Walk Trainer by removing the locking pin then fold the machine back onto itself and lift the foot pads up.
• It arrives partially assembled. Completing the assembly of this equipment will only take around 15 minutes. All the required tools you are included.
2. Gazelle Supreme Machine
Gazelle supreme machine is one of the most stable air walker machines, it provides 10 different workouts in one and delivers excellent cardio training to people of all ages.
- • This tighten and tone almost all major muscle group in your body
- • The machine can smoothly transform from a slow walk to full run without any sudden stops
- • Gazelle Supreme is a patented, dual-action air walker with split suspension.
- • It delivers a complete range of motion and freedom of movement
- • The product comes with a soft glide technology, this technology reduces the impact on your joints.
- • Gazelle Supreme offers a 12-month warranty.
- • This machine has a product weight of 57.5lbs and can bear load up to 300 lbs.
- • The dimensions are 44″ L x 31.5″ W x 55″ H
- The power pistons feature of this air walker machine controls the strength of the workout. Hydraulic resistance allows you to do challenging workouts with a high-calorie burn.
- This air walker combines aerobic and resistance exercise and has very huge, skid-resistant foot platforms for high constancy. This way it can help the body in many ways without giving the joints any undue stress.
- The handlebars of this equipment comes with a heart rate monitor which tracks the pulse rate and screen shows the time spent in work out, along with the distance covered, speed, and the number of calories you have burned.
- The machine can be folded and fit to small pieces, it can be stored in a closet or it can be stored under a bed with legs that are almost 10 inches long. Transport wheels enable this equipment to be wheeled away for storage.
- This air walker has a water bottle holder which can contain 22oz of liquid. Comes with a non-slip wide footrests that makes workout safe and comfortable.
3. Fitness Reality Multi-Direction Elliptical Cloud Walker X1
Fitness reality multi-Direction cloud walker is one of the best machine and provides excellent cardio vascular workouts.
- Fitness Reality Cloud Walker offers 36-inch full range of motion step length to enhance weight loss and calorie burns
- It provides specific 180 degree range of motion for leg exercises
- To improve confine muscles this comes with backward, forward and side to side leg stretches
- The dimensions of Fitness reality multi-Direction cloud walker are 17” L x 20” W x 52” H
- The maximum weight capacity of this machine is 225 lbs.
- To prevent slippage it comes with large ribbed foot pads
- It has dual action arms which provide upper body workout.
- This air walker machine offers suitable height, ranges between 4’10 inch to 6′. It is also super silent for listening to music or watching television.
- Product comes with a LCD computer which shows burned calories, distance, step count, time and heart pulse
- It can folded for storage to 1/2 the width and can easily be moved from room to room through its transportation wheels
- This equipment enhances the flexibility of the body. Fitness Reality Cloud Walker gives ZERO impact on your back, ankles, feet and knees during workout
4. Pro Gear Freedom 48” Stride Air Walker
Pro Gear Freedom Air Walker gives no impact on ankles, knees and leg joints and delivers a magnificent cardiovascular workout.
- • This machine provides a 48-inch full range of motion step length
• It comes with anti-slip paint support handle bar which precludes hands from slipping during the exercise
• Pro Gear Freedom Air Walker has a 1.5-inch durable powder coated steel tube support frame
• This air walker machine gives significant increase in weight loss and calorie burn
• Dimensions of this versatile air walker are 42″L x 4″W X 46″H
- This air walker is really easy to handle and has six resistance levels with reliable stress cords.
- It offers transportation wheels and can simply moved from one place. This can also easily be folded and stored in a closet, beneath a bed or the corner of a room.
- Pro Gear Freedom Air Walker is known to be the most durable machine because of its 6 tension cords.
- The equipment helps you to stretch your leg muscles by enhancing flexibility, and has modifiable 2” thick foam
- stomach support pad which makes the workout comfortable as well as safe.
5. Goplus Indoor Air Walker Glider
This Goplus Air Walker is an absolutely amazing machine for indoor walking and exercising.
- • It is made of high quality, solid and durable steel frame
• LCD display of the machine shows time, total distance, calories burned and count
• Dimension of this air walker is 52.4’’ x 28’’ x 41.7’’(L x W x H) whereas dimensions of folded air walker are 64.2’’ x 28’’ x 9’’(L x W x H)
• Maximum weight capacity of the product is 264 lbs.
• Bottom part, pedals, and handles of this air walker machine are covered with ABS to make it more comfortable
• For extra stability, it comes with anti-slip foot platforms
- • Goplus Air Walker is a great quality machine with the finest look and very affordable price.
- • Storage of this air walker is convenient. It is very easy and quick to assemble, instructions comes with the box.
- • This is a strong and well-built machine which contains durable steel frame, this gives more convenience for exercising and storage
- • Machine works great for muscles intensifying, and to perform cardiovascular endurance.
6. Weslo Air Walker Machine
The Weslo Air Walker provides low-impact exercise session with a natural gliding motion.
• It is a frictionless gliding exercise machine which strengthens muscles by burning calories
• Comes with a pair of oversized foot platforms which is connected to arm attachments and oversized grips
• This low-impact design machine is really easy on the joints. It contains EKG thumb grips that tracks pulse rate
• The dimensions of Weslo Air Walker are 32 x 53 x 38 inches (W x H x D)
• Weight of this air walker is 65 lbs.
• It helps you keep healthy and fit with a total body workout at home. The product also includes a single LCD console and heart rate monitor.
- Weslo Air Walker is the frictionless gliding machine. For stability, this Air Walker is stimulated with a pair of arm attachments, cushioned handgrips and also a pair of huge foot platforms. By moving the arm and pedals attachments, your legs will slide back and forth.
- It is not a costly machine as compared to another exercise machine. The workout result it gives is an actual calorie-burning. It provides an aerobic workout that allows you to work on your upper and lower body.
- This Weslo air walker machine elevates your flexibility, shapes your gluteal muscles, and enhances your strength. This product works best for users with joint problems and other issues. Because of its low-impact design, working on it is easier than walking or running outdoors.
- It comes with a foldaway design which can be easy storage in the closet, cupboard and any small area. The maximum weight capacity of Weslo Air Walker is 250 lbs.
7. Alonza Elliptical Glider Machine Exercise Trainer
Aknoza Elliptical Trainer delivers extra amenity and added stability to provide an ideal workout for all kind of users.
• The equipment gives you a total body workout with non-skid foot platforms
• This machine allows you to burn those unwanted calories and build your cardiovascular system
• It produces less stress and strain on your body by low-impact workout
• It can be folded quickly for easy storage
• Maximum weight capacity of Aknoza Elliptical Trainer is 250 lbs.
• It comes with a 5-function workout computer that records distance, speed, time, and more
• Overall Dimension of the air walker is 44-1/2″(L) x 29″(W) x 52″(H)
- Complete range of motion is provided by patented, dual-action split suspension of the machine. Electronic display gives the complete info about distance, time and calories burnt during exercises.
- This is a high-performance exercise glider which improves cardiovascular system with unsurpassed range of motion. The best thing about this equipment is that without any sudden stop it can go from slow walk to full run conveniently.
- Gives you a total body workout; building your cardiovascular system, and burning those unwanted calories
- It works for all fitness levels and ages, allows you to focus on stretching and strengthening your muscles. This also gives 90 degrees maximum amplitude of the swing pedal.
8. Stamina 9161 Thigh Trainer
Stamina 9161 Thigh Trainer is a little steep in price at $200 and would easily fit into your home.
• For easy grip support, this comes with a padded handles, these handles provides support during long, intense workouts
• This Air Walker contains a monitor which tracks all the basic fitness data to keep you fit, healthy and motivated. The computer shows readings of time, count, calories, and distance
• Product can easily be folded for smart and tidy storage.
• This can tone almost all parts of your lower body and legs
• Dimensions of Stamina 9161 Thigh Trainer is 31.25L x 22.25W x 46.75H in..
- Stamina 9161 Air Walker offers extra comfort and reduce the strain on your body through padded grip handles which makes workout session fun and pleasure.
- To achieve consistent results you can adjust your workout session, the attached monitor shows calories burnt to total time spent working out
- The machine keeps your core stable and strong by providing effective lower-body workout. Stamina 9161 helps your lungs and heart to work throughout as you sculpt and work on your thighs, legs, and other core muscle groups
- Equipment comes with secure foot pedals which have a non-skid surface, this feature keeps you steady and safe during the workout.
- This Air Walker keeps your pelvis in good health which is essential for your health because if it deteriorates, a person would experience issues with walking and facing mobility in general.
9. ProGear 360 Dual Action Stride Air Walker
ProGear 360 Dual Action Stride Air Walker is a smart machine that keeps you fit in low budget.
• It can provide you an excellent cardiovascular workout with adjustable rear floor stabilizers
• The Air Walker LS can be folded and is perfect for storage in limited spaces or in a closet.
• Product dimensions of this Air Walker is 34 L x 20 W x 52 H inches
• It has 2.75 inches Tubular Steel Frame with transportation Wheels Included
• This machine is Super Quiet, makes it convenient to watch tv etc.
• It offers 1 Year Limited Warranty
• It delivers 180-degree range of motion which has specifically been included for leg exercises.
- The product comes with an exceptional 36 inches stride length which allows you to work on your hamstrings, stretch your leg muscles, and thus improving flexibility, even more effectively than most elliptical trainers.
- Inner and outer thigh exercises can be done with ProGear Air Walker LS. This utilizes side to side leg stretches. It sure provides an effective workout with real results
- The ProGear Dual Action 360 Multi-Direction Air Walker LS gives no impact on knees, ankles and leg joints during the workout.
- The Air Walker delivers a unique continuous multi-directional motion which provides variety of leg exercises. You can not only simulate a slow walk and but also work up to a full run with complete freedom.
- Thanks to its dual-action arms, you can get a complete workout of lower as well as upper body. The weight of the equipment is 45 lbs. and it can support up to 225lbs. This also works for people who are up to 6 feet tall.
There are multiple kinds of air walkers available in the market. Different brands offer different specifications and benefits with different prices. We have discussed the best way to pick an air walker along with top 9 air walkers with their features, take guide from the discussion and choose according to your workout requirements.
Types of Cable Crossover Machines
There are two main types of cable crossover machines.
Fixed-resistance cable crossover machines
In this kind of crossover machine, cables and pulleys arranged in a preset manner mean you have to lift the weight stacks by leveling the handle at the end of the cable. It needs more effort into specific parts of your exercise as your muscles change in length and also because of the pull’s angle. It happens because the weight you are lifting during exercise changes and since your muscles are not put through the same kind of work in one movement. It provides maximum resistance on those parts where the joint’s angle is at its weakest. Shoulder presses, bench presses, and triceps presses are some of the examples of exercises you can do on a fixed-resistance cable machine.
Adjustable cable crossover machines
This one is a more common type of crossover machine and usually present in gyms these days. It comes with a wheel or cam that looks like a kidney bean. The cable moves over the cam to affect the weight stacks and the pivot point which turns the cam. During demanding exercises, the distance between the weight stacks and the pivot point can be decreased to make it simpler to lift the weights. Whereas the distance can be increased too when easier exercises are being performed. These machines can train muscles evenly throughout the motion by providing the adjustment of distance and weight stacks. These are an excellent choice for single-joint exercises, like biceps curls, and multi-joint exercises, like overhead presses.
Best Cable Crossover Machines
With so many options available, it is difficult to decide the most optimum machine for your workout. We have reviewed Top 9 Cable Crossover Machines with their specifications and pros, to help you choose the best product for your home gym.
1. POWERLINE PCCO90X
POWERLINE PCCO90X is a versatile machine that allow its users to perform many different exercises.
- The machine comes in best size for every room. It is 88” tall, 166” wide and 39” long.
- It has two chrome cable handles excluding the weights. The weights can be later added according to the users’ choice.
- This cable crossover allows the high and low pulley exercises with an excellent feature of 180 degree movement
- Powerline comes with an instruction manual which are simple to understand, and does not require many people to set it up.
- It has large diameter with high-resin top and bottom pulleys
- 10 Year frame warranty and one-year warranty for other parts, is provided by the manufacturer
- It helps you to attain a body of total performer with its astounding features comprising of pulleys with large diameters, adjustable handles for height which is great for people who have tall heights. This crossover comes with an option to use your own plates which is something most people prefer and it is of s smart size which is suitable for typical room.
- The dual grips of this cable crossover machine are locked-down and provides a large width spacing.
- The machine allows the user to perform all the exercises involving contraction and extraction.
- This professional carriage system has nylon bushings which delivers secure and reliable exercise experience every time.
- The metal used in the manufacturing of the machine is great for rough workout. The edges of the body frame are also very durable and sturdy.
Must Read: Top 9 Power Rack of 2018 – Your Buying Guide
2: Body-Solid Functional Cable Cross Training Center
The Body-Solid Functional Cable Cross Training Center can inspire people to work out for longer time with its flexible, easy to use, and sturdy cables crossover.
- Product comes with a detailed manual to help you understand clearly what exercises can be done by it.
- The load capacity of this machine is 210lbs per side which is enough for even athletes too.
- It has a dual position pull-up bar
- This cable crossover is consist of fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys
- It has precision-fitted frame components which are constructed from commercial grade 11-gauge, 2″ x 4″ oval tubing
- Pull up bar is provided that is necessary to make the most effective bodyweight back exercises, for instance: the pull up and chin up.
- Measurements of the dimensions are L 72.5″ (1843mm) X D 42.3″ (1074mm) X 83.8″ (2128mm)
- The size of this cable crossover machine is smaller than the other crossover machines. This one also has weight stacks included of about 160 lb. which is the common stack used by people. The crossover allows you to change the weight stack as you per your preference.
- The handles of the machine not only provides a good grip but they are comfortable too. On the outer grip, it has nylon strips which makes exercising and holding easy yet strong.
- With the features that are provided, the cost of the machine is quite reasonable
- The design of the equipment is sleek so it doesn’t ruin the look of your home gym.
- The peerless thing about the machine is 180-degree movement of its pulley system and it moves with a bigger ratio on it. Due to this incredible feature, the users can go furthermore with the plates.
- The resistance of the pulley moving in this kind of cable crossover machine is minimum, making the machine phenomenal as the exercises can be performed with an ideal flow.
3.XMark Functional Trainer Cable Machine with Dual 200 lbs.
Weight Stacks XM-7626
XMark Trainer Cable Machine is well known for its precise iso lateral-base movements. It delivers a variety of options for isolation workouts and muscles targeting.
- This is one of the most versatile pieces of equipment and can be easily adjusted by anyone in your home
- It provides unlimited training possibilities. It comes with 19 settings of quick-adjust pulleys, the accessories are also easily interchangeable.
- It has dual 200 lb. weight stacks
- Several high-end accessories are also included in this package. Four kinds of straps are included in the product package i-e ankle strap, 2 long strap handles, 2 hand straps, and leg extension leg curl strap.
- Comes with a triceps rope, a short and long bar
- This cable crossover offers heavy duty 11-gauge 2″ x 3″ steel mainframe construction which ensures that the XM-7626 is solidly built. The commercial grade pull up rig and pulley system of this equipment are extremely smooth.
- This allow users a variety of options for muscle targeting and isolation by its iso lateral-based movements
- You can also perform chin-ups and pull-ups on the split grip pull-up bar.
- XMark provides a flexible pulley system with 19 adjustable settings These adjustable settings allows the user to fit the size of the pulley according to their choice and size. It also makes the pulley more resistant, flexible and adds more variety to the workout routine.
- Triceps rope and short and long bars of this cable crossover make it convenient to operate and handle with different forms. The machine also provides proper leg extension and leg curl.
- Most of the cable crossover machines deliver different angles to the users to exercise, but this cable crossover machine gives most appropriate ropes, handles, and straps for a variety of exercising method making it a lot simpler for the user.
- The great addition in the structure of the upper part of this cable crossover is long handles, long bars, and straps. While the lower part consists of leg extensions which are absolutely great for the lower body parts.
- It offers around 200lbs. of weight stacks which means this allows users to have around 100lbs of resistance per side which is more than enough for an average person. And if you prefer to have more weight; the machine permits you to adjust that.
- The body of this equipment is heavy duty construction and made of steel mainframe. It comes with a scratch resistant coat which lets you work around for a larger session than the other standard models.
4: FreeMotion EXT Dual Cable Cross
The FreeMotion EXT Dual is a different kind of cable workout machine. This is an incredible piece for strengthening the body.
- The dimensions of Dual Cable Cross are 60in L x 113in W x 84in H / Weighs: 925 lbs.
- Weight Stacks are encompassed to control access to moving parts. These independent weight stacks allow two people to work out together
- The equipment offers independently rotating arms. To accommodate nearly any movement position each Arm rotates horizontally in 9in and vertically in 12in setting This counterbalancing of arms provides easier positioning
- Pulley design of this unique cable crossover provides a practically illimitable range of motion and assure fluid cable travel
- The swivel pulley system of this commercial cable crossover machine makes it less resistant than the other crossovers. The swivel design permits the users to move around with the machine in many motion directions with no resistance.
- The machine works great for people who want to be an expert in particular sports.
- An ankle cuff is padded inside the machine which makes the exercising comfortable and safe for the user.
- The most important feature of this cable cross machine is its multi-functionality. In these models, two people can work out on the same machine at the same time.
- This machine comes with complete precision and safety. The design, construction, and features are astoundingly allowing its users to easily workout for a longer period of time.
5: Marcy Diamond Elite Smith Cage with Linear Bearing
Marcy Diamond Elite Smith Cage is one stop for all the exercises combined. It is an amazing combination of features and works great for those who love workouts and strengthening their core.
- It has off the floor base frame design which provides increased stability
- This cable crossover comes with a dual action leg developer with 6 oversized roller pads and row.
- The smith machine that comes with a weight pulley system is better than a traditional one because it allows you to sit on or move according to the requirements of the exercise you are performing.
- For proper muscle isolation, a proper pivot point is provided on the leg developer
- It offers adjustable bar catches and safety stoppers
- For seated row exercises, diamond plated non-slip foot brace is given
- Manufacturers offer 2 years warranty on parts
- Weights not included in the product
- This cable crossover provides ultra-glide and the press bar with linear bearings. It also has a dual function leg developer supplied for the ease of users.
- The pulley system of this machine is at the low side which works perfectly when working out for row and foot exercises.
- The pulley systems of this equipment are operated with different motion system, this helps to keep the resistance less and exercise precise.
- The multi-functional bench is also attached which gives you support to perform many exercises smoothly and helps you to focus on the muscles only.
- It also has a total leg developer and bicep preacher curl. The main function of both these specs is to give you a boost to work on both your hands and legs at the same time.
- The weights encompassed in this equipment is more than the other available machines. It can have 600lbs. of weights in total which can be adjusted according to your preference.
- The Olympic weight plate pegs are included along with the cable pulley machine which can be a great addition for an athlete or a gym-freak.
6: Caribou III Home Gym & Smith Machine – Dip, Preacher Curl, Pec Deck, and Cable Crossover
Caribou III is an incredible combination of heavy-duty multi-gym and Smith Machine.
- It has self-oiling bushings with a chin-up bar
- Comes with a free low row foot plate and 47 inches & 18-inch bars
- Olympic Adapters for Smith Bar are included in the product
- Consist of a flat bench with dual lat station and foot plate
- It has leg curl/extension, and smith bar
- Dimensions of this cable crossover is 85″ high (top to bottom), 68″ wide (side to side) and 48″ deep (front to back)
- The Caribou provides an amazing feature of dual bar holders as well as safety rail spotter arms. This Smith Machine is coupled with the freedom and uni-lateral movement of free weights and gives maximum safety.
- The machine not only offers a lat pull-down unit but also provides a chin-up bar with an integrated dip station mount.
- The Smith machine has an oilite bushings mechanism which slides over solid chrome rods. This bushing feature provides a piston-like action by a sliding motion over chrome rods. You can also lock out any time by a quick turn of the wrist
7: Deltech Fitness Linear Bearing Smith Machine
The Deltech Fitness Linear Smith Machine has a built in a storage rack for your free weights, this is a great feature for home workout areas with limited space.
- On solid steel bar it contains precision linear roller bearings
- It has an Olympic Bar with 700 lb. weight capacity
- When the equipment is not in use m, its rear supports hold plates
- Weights are not included in the product
- It is constructed of 11 and 14 gauge steel tubing, this machine is solid, sturdy and easy to use.
- All connections of this cable crossover are welded to an American welding society specification.
- Deltech Fitness provide a minimalist footprint which allows it to sit along your power rack without overfilling the space.
- The mechanics of this cable crossover machine are smooth and safe.
- The built-in spotters of this equipment are extremely heavy duty. Lockouts have 6-inch spacing. The weight capacity of this machine is 700 lbs.
- Deltech is a basic Smith Machine that is built to last a lifetime and warranted to keep you in peace.
8: Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym
Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym provides a total body strength workout with the affordable price. t’s one of the best cable crossover machines that comes with a rowing machine rail.
- Assembly of the product is available in the manual
- Comes with a 210 pounds of Power Rod resistance
- This incredible machine helps you make muscles on the chest, abs, back, shoulders, arms, and lower body.
- The machine includes triple-function hand grips for lat pull-down
- It also offers horizontal bench press with four-inch upholstered roller cushions for leg extension and leg curl exercises.
- The rowing machine rail also gets folded when you have performed your workout
- Moving the Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym to a new room is not included in the service
- Additional service fees are deducted on a longer assembly of the equipment
- This cable crossover machine not only provides 5 to 210 lbs. of resistance but also offers up to 30 strength exercises. This equipment can be a reliable and relaxing platform for you to build a great body.
- It one of the comfortable and easy storing machine with upholstered roller cushion.
- A broad range of exercises can be done with this cardio rowing machine. Such as bench press, seated shoulder press, front shoulder raise, scapular retraction, crossover seated rear rows, trunk rotation, seated lat rows, seated low back extension, reverse grip pull-down, triceps pushdown, triceps extension, leg press, leg extension, wrist curl and lots more.
- It is a huge machine that requires a 100 x 78-Inch minimum workout area to set. The good thing about it is that it is foldable, so you can fold the machine when you are done with it.
- It is a great designs machine that is rich in features and quality too. The product delivers true balance and red borders combination which is astounding. So for a smart working futuristic equipment and affordable budget, this is one of the top choice cable crossover machine available.
9: Valor Fitness CB-12
Valor Fitness provides a variety of exercises such as Standing Arm Curls, Triceps Pull Down, Lat Pull Down, Standing Leg Extensions, Abs Crunches, Seated Row and Upright Row and more.
- On the back end of the unit, it has plate storage pegs which keeps the plates off the floor and in an easy to find location.
- Plate loading carriage of this equipment can hold up to 250lbs. Also, it is important to be cautious when returning the carriage to the starting position.
- Valor Fitness provides four adjustment positions for seat pad and four rubber base caps which measures about 3.25-Inch x 2.75-Inch
- Neoprene Abs Crunch Harness is provided with Soft Handles.
- This cable crossover machine comes with maximum safety, lat pulldown is provided with storage hooks. Two accessory chains are given for accessory attachment.
- It is made with high-quality material, high tension nylon pulley’s are attached for long-lasting performance
- It has a steel frame which is made from 2-Inch x 2-Inch and 12 gauge steel tubing
- Comes with a locking pull-pins for adjustments
- Valor Fitness delivers high tension nylon pulleys to provide a smooth, natural pulley operation. It provides you with a full range of exercises both high and low pulleys exercises.
- This incredible cable crossover have so many extra features. The machine comes with a front lower cable attachment for leg extensions or stand up curls. Also offers adjustable front foot plate for stand up rows, seated rows, or curls.
- A thick padded seat feature with knee pads of this equipment allows you to lock in your position and provides extra safety. A back pad against the main frame also provide extra support.
- The mechanism has a neoprene abs crunch harness with a front lower cable attachment.
Benefits of Cable Crossover Machines
1: Intense Workout with the convenience
Cable crossover machines provide intense workout with ease. The equipment is quite simple to use and offers you the freedom to isolate one muscle group at a time. Then allows you to focus on working out on that muscle group. You do not need to have a lot of coordination and can probably lift more weights than you can in free weight training.
2: Quick Set Up
One major benefit of cable crossover machines is that it hardly take any time to set up. It is opposite to many other forms of weight training machines, for instance, in the case of free weight training you have to manually adjust the weights. Thus cable machines are more fluid and flexible to exercise in comparison to free weights.
3. Maximum Strength with Safety
Cable machines come with maximum safety and provide strength to your body. It lets you work on those small muscles which usually do not get worked up in everyday life.
4. Variety of Exercises
Cable machines are very versatile and can be used to perform a wide range of exercises. It is a universal piece of equipment with which you can perform almost all the exercises. Cable machines permit you to work from many different directions and various angle.
5: Activate Core Muscles
Most of the cable cross machines help in activating the core muscles. These muscles include abs, hips and lower back, it is a great product for all those looking for an astounding session at the gym.
Check out link:
Cable crossover machines are very easy to use and set up requires little to zero effort. This equipment pretty much takes care of stabilizing your body. It is easier to lift weights in cable machines so you end up lifting more weight as compared to other weight training machines. This is a versatile product which can be very beneficial for your fitness and workout routine.