When we talk about getting the best workout, it is not mostly practical to fit treadmills and other bulky workout equipment in the home. Many buyers live in apartments or smaller homes and prefer a workout tool that does not require much space. The dip station can be the answer to this problem.
Many users worry that they will not be able to get enough out of a workout because of the simplicity of the dip station. It is exigent to know that a dip station can provide users with the versatility they need in a workout, in a smart compact size to fit in smaller spaces. The equipment must be properly positioned so that workouts can be effective.
What is the Dip Station?
Dip Station is designed to deliver a full body workout. No doubt, dip stands can be an excellent ultra-mobile addition to your home gym. Dip station is good to use for so much more than just tricep dips. They offer multiple exercises. Dip stations are of many kinds and levels, there are very basic ones and also complex ones.
What you like to choose depends on your intentions. How effective your dip station will be, depends on what your fitness goals are, irrespective of a simple or complex piece of equipment.
Check Our Article:: Top 9 Power Rack of 2019 – Your Buying Guide
Things To Consider When Buying A Dip Station
1. Load Rating:
Load rating is one of the very first things you want to look when picking a dip station. You need toensure that the load rating is going to support your weight. Even though most of the top quality dip stations have a high enough load rating to support the heaviest users but it is always good to check before buying.
Stability is foremost in portable dip stations. If a dip station starts to slide or wobble as you are exercising then it is not safe and can injure you. When looking at the stability of the equipment you need to check its base. For sturdy dip station, it is better to prefer something that offers a solid base.
For a single piece of equipment look for a wider base because it provides more stability than narrow bases. You should also look for bases that include stabilizers on the bottom as it permits the unit to sit level on different surfaces. Amongst all kinds, adjustable stabilizers are the best.
When choosing a dip station try to look for most durable options. The heavy-duty steel frame can be a good feature to add on your list. Also keep in mind that the heavier gauge used in the steel frame, the more durable the equipment will be.
The metal pieces should have some kind of corrosion protection. The top quality models of dip station offers a powder coating, this coating is specifically designed to prevent rust and corrosion to ensure they last longer.
Dip stations may look simple, but so many different exercises can be done with this simple piece of equipment. Dip station that allows you to add equipment is more versatile. Pick dip station that includes rings, weighted belts, resistance bands, etc.
To ensure you get the most out of your new strength training routine. Although without the extra equipment dip stations can work wonderfully for exercises that allow you to work on the upper and lower body, as well as build your core strength.
You want something that is actually portable when you are purchasing a dip station. You want something that offers a heavy-duty frame for durability conjunction with a lightweight design.
The lightweight design makes it easy for you to take the dip stand with you while traveling. Portability is especially necessary for people who do not really work out in the same place.
If you have a big house with a separate home gym setup then storing the equipment is not going to be an issue for you. With dedicated home gyms, you can easily assemble the equipment and leave it in one place.
But in case of a smaller house or apartment, you need something that you can store easily after working out. Some dip stations delivers better storage than others. If you are short in space you can look for dip stations that fold up for easy storage. Some brands also allow for stacking to help save space.
Read Our Article:: Your Buying Guide To Gazelle Machines 2019
Home Dip Station – Buying Guide
With so many choices available in the market it is difficult to decide which one to choose. When buying a dip station you want to ensure that you pick a top quality product with significant features, check the reviews we have covered for top 9 dip stations.
1. Ultimate Body Press Wall Mounted Dip Station:
The Wall Mounted Dip gives you a gym-quality workout station as it can be mounted quickly and easily to the studs in any wood frame wall.
Some of the prominent features are written below:
- It has back and arm rests, also comes with mounting hardware and installation instructions
- This is basically a gym quality dip station designed for easy home installation
- It’s coated finish is from gun-metal gray powder coated finish
- Ultimate Body Press delivers padded foam grips
- It is made from heavy-duty steel construction
- The anchor points of this equipment is positioned at exactly 16-Inch on center that makes it very easy to install. This is an ideal product for both residential and commercial buildings
- Ultimate Body Press is great for space saving, By its installment you will lose no floor space in your house and it provides all of the equipment you need to sculpt the chest, arms, back, and abs. Also offers high-intensity, body-weight exercises like dips, assisted pull-ups, and rows.
- It is easier for your body to perform one more set by raising knee and tighten up abs by providing steady contact with help of contoured back pad and arm rests. In order to blast your biceps, triceps, and core, you can use dip station by hanging or pushing-up rings.
- Dip station is very innovation workout tool, especially if you are living in a small apartment, because it does not occupy too much space. You can attach it on the wall so that it prevents the floor from getting damaged, keep it under the bed or inside your closet, as it a space saver machine.
XM-4437 is a combination of a power tower and a dip stand, this includes a variety of design features providing you with a useful selection of upper body exercise options.
Following are the features of this gadget:
- It comes with a LIFETIME in-home warranty
- It is made from heavy duty 14-gauge steel construction
- Product comes with a large 4″ contoured roller pads with 5-position adjustable sit-up ankle pads
- Push up handles and dip handles are provided with rubber grips to ensure safe and firm grip
- From center to center, dip handles ergonomically spaced at about 21.5″ to deliver vertical knee raise
- This dip station comes with extra thick 2.5″, high-density cushions
- It is a very durable equipment consist of a double stitched and tear-resistant duraguard vinyl
- Machine is tough and feet skid-resistant which protect your floors against damage
- It also comes with a scratch resistant powder coat finish
- XM-4437 consists of a cushioned back and arm supports that works wonderfully for leg raises. It also includes standard parallel dip bars, pushes up handles, and a set of padded foam rollers.
- The equipment comes with three sets of handles, all of these three handles are specially coated to provide a more comfortable grip.
- It creates a more stable platform to perform your workouts because in this product the base frame is slightly longer than other designs that offer just the dip bars.
- The parallel bars are spaced with the ideal distance of 21.5″, these bars ensure that you place the workload on your muscles, without stressing your elbow joints or rotator cuffs.
- This is a piece of versatile equipment providing a variety of workout options. Both of dips and push-ups are excellent mass building exercises. If your bodyweight is not enough to provide a challenge, you can use weight plates attached to a dip belt, in this way you can increase the intensity.
The black mountain 3000-lbs dip is extremely easy to operate, it nearly takes 5 minutes to set up.
The features of this machine include:
- The maximum weight capacity of this fit station is 3000-lbs
- The equipment is easy to assemble
- It comprises of stable pads for any surface
- The grips consist of soft foam
- A manufacturer offers a lifetime warranty
- The product is made from high-quality material, its sturdy frame helps you perform the job really well.
- This dip stand helps in carrying out the exercises because it has a decent grip which is steady and stable, and does not shake or move.
- It is cheaper in price as compared to other dips of corresponding quality.
- At the bottom, there are pads which upsurge the stability of the dip.