9 Best Power Tower Machines For Your Home Gym 2021 – Reviews
For fitness, people are looking for ways to get better and fitter. It is usually a race between the available space in our home and our budget. We mostly lose this battle between available space and money. You can only fit all the gym equipment in your house if you have a multi-million dollar mansion. Also, think about the amount of money you would have to spend to get specialized equipment.
The smart move would be to buy just one piece that can work on a majority of the body parts and muscle classes. This way you would not have to give up on your desire to build some muscles, get healthy and fit, you would also be able to save on so much money and space. Power Tower is the equipment that offers it all.
9 Best Power Tower Workout Station For Sale – Buying Guide
|Top Top||RELIFE REBUILD YOUR LIFE Power Tower Workout Dip Station for Home Gym Strength Training Fitness Equipment Newer Version||More Info|
|Top Top||Stamina 1690 Power Tower||More Info|
|Top Top||IRONMAN Triathlon X Class Multi-Function Power Tower||More Info|
|Top Top||Body Champ VKR1010 Fitness Multi function Power Tower / Multi station for Home Office Gym Dip Stands Pull Up Push up VKR, GREY, One Size||More Info|
|Top Top||Bowflex BodyTower||More Info|
|Top Top||Body Champ Fitness Multi Function Power Tower/Multi Station for Home Office Gym Dip Stands Pull Up VKR/Space Saving PT600||More Info|
|Top Top||Fitness Reality X-Class High Capacity Multi-Function Power Tower||More Info|
|Sportsroyals Power Tower Dip Station Pull Up Bar for Home Gym Strength Training Workout Equipment, 400LBS.||More Info|
|Top Top||Body Champ Fitness Power Tower, Gym Equipment for Home, Indoor Workout Equipment, Multi-Use Pull-Up Bar Station PT620||More Info|
With so many choices available it is difficult to decide which power tower you should buy. Consider all of the factors we have discussed above when making a buying decision.
Power Tower comes with additional safety, provides a greater range of motion, and is available with a number of great accessories and features. For your ease, we have reviewed the 9 best Relife power tower machines with their features and pros.
1. Relife Power Tower Review Mach7 Workout Dip Station:
Weider Power Tower has a stable and robust design made from high-quality material.
- The workout stations have thickly padded back and hand grips which make them comfortable to use.
- The push-up station works on the biceps, shoulders, and core whereas the pull-up station works on the biceps, chest, and forearms.
- The equipment comes with a dip station that allows you to build your chest, triceps, and shoulders.
- The best relife power tower machine has a vertical knee raise (VKR) station that allows you to isolate your core and develop lean, sculpted abs. VKR station tones one’s midsection and helps them lose those stubborn inches around their waist.
- VKR station includes cushioned armrests and padded hand grips.
- Cushions of the product are made from Sewn Vinyl which is a high quality, durable material with maximum comfort. They are also easy to keep clean and sanitary as well.
- It also has a multi-grip pull-up station that works the back and arm muscles.
- After assembly, the Power Tower measures 57” L x 41” w x 84” H.
- This is a multi-purpose power tower that provides many different important exercises. Weider Power Tower has a 300-pound capacity.
- This power tower provides a padded hand grip on the different stations, this feature prevents blisters from forming on your hands. These padded armrests also provide comfort while working out.
- This equipment can be an amazing addition to any existing home gym. It has a sturdy design with thick and durable tubular steel and weight plate storage.
- Weider Power Tower has a black powder finish and a sleek design that can match any décor.
- It is comprised of four different exercise stations that can cover almost all types of workouts. For instance: push-ups, dips, vertical knee raises, and pull-ups.
2. Stamina 1690 Power Tower:
- The home workout device offers multiple exercise stations.
- It supports push-ups, sit-ups, pull-ups, triceps, dips, and more.
- The product has a tough steel frame that provides solid support with no-slip end caps.
- It has a freestanding design that fits easily in-home workout areas
- The product measures 50 x 81.5 x 41.5 inches (W x H x D); weighs 54 pounds.
- It provides dips for strong arms and chest.
- The equipment gives wide-grip pull-ups which makes a muscular back
- It has a high bar for cross-fit-style chins and a foot bar for sit-ups and crunches.
- One of the prominent features Stamina 1690 Power Tower delivers is its small floor footprint that makes it very convenient to use and can be easily adjusted in any corner of the home.
- The product provides shoulder-width grips for push-ups to sculpt the chest, the tower mainly targets large muscle groups.
- The machine is made from basic tubular steel and it is exceptionally easy to assemble.
- The main station of this power tower allows you to work on every major upper body muscle group and core.
- It has an L-bend design in the frame, along with comfortable foam handles which helps you get the most out of the exercise.
- This is a smart machine, though the size of the tower is small, it can still handle heavy workouts.
3. Ironman Triathlon X Class Multi-Function Power Tower:
- It is made of a heavy-duty powder-coated steel tube frame.
- The power tower comes with 2.25 inch thick angled forearm and elbow support.
- The legs of the tower can be bolted to the floor for maximum stability, also the leg raise handles have two adjustable positions.
- There are 3 positions adjustable stability beams for extra safety and stability.
- We offer a limited lifetime warranty.
- To give maximum support and comfort, it has a 3 inch angled backrest.
- Ironman Power Tower is made with two adjustable bars and foam rollers which allows you to do multiple exercises.
- Comes with seven mounting positions for adjustable handlebars
- The product delivers a full-body workout which includes single knee squats, incline pushups, assisted dips, hammer pull-ups, vertical knee raises, pushups, sit-ups, and progressive pull-ups.
- This is a home pull-up station that can handle up to a weight capacity of 400 pounds. Its maximum weight capacity is higher than most of the equipment available which makes it awesome equipment for a wide range of people.
- The power tower has a large 2-inch thick foam dipped in hand grips which not only provides maximum comfort but also delivers a firm grip during a workout.
- The equipment has multiple grip capabilities which will let you strengthen and sculpt your chest, triceps, and biceps in different hand positions.
4. Durable Multi-Function Body Power Tower:
This is a strong, durable Power Tower with high-quality 12-gauge steel tubing.
- This Power Tower has a wide bar with angled ends and a five-position ankle pad.
- The handles of the power tower are covered with comfortable rubber for safe usage.
- It comes with a narrow and wide pull-up bar with a tear-resistant cushion.
- Equipment is easy to assemble.
- It has a firm structure and gives no movement even if it is used on the carpeted floor.
- The dip bars have a reasonable width between them.
- It has a sturdy structure made from high-quality materials.
- The maximum weight capacity is 350 lb.
- Dimensions are 82.5″ tall, 24.5″ wide, and 52.5″ long.
- This versatile system allows users to do many types of workouts, as the unit is not only equipped with 14-inch contoured roller pads but also has back/arm cushioning.
- The product comes with an added protection feature that makes it ideal for home-based workouts. It delivers skid-resistant feet that will not scratch your floors.
- This multi-function power tower comes with a vertical knee raise, dip station, push-up station, and pull-up station.
- It has extra thick 2-inch high-density cushions which are double stitched. It also has heavy steel mainframe construction with a scratch-resistant powder coat finish.
Must Read Our Article: 9 Best Power Racks For Home Gym 2021
5. Bowflex BodyTower:
The Body Tower is one of the most effective exercise machines for building upper body strength. It provides a variety of exercises including full-scale pull-ups, dips, chin-ups, push-ups, and much more.
- Equipment has a multi-station workout tower that comes with EZ-Adjust horizontal bars that allow you to add variety and intensity to your workouts.
- It lets you perform more than 20 exercises, including push-ups, dips, squats, sit-ups, planks, pull-ups, knee and leg raises, and more.
- The product is made from a stable, commercial-grade steel frame which includes handgrips, cushioned back pads, sling straps, and workout placards.
- It measures 50 by 77 by 50 inches (W x H x D).
- This Power Tower weighs 120-pound and delivers a 300-pound maximum user weight capacity.
- It offers a limited manufacturer’s warranty.
- It has easy-adjust horizontal bars that move evenly up and down the height of the Power Tower.
- The sleek motion of the product is perfect for freely moving through push-ups, leg raises, dips, and a multiplicity of other core and strength exercises.
- The Body Tower provides several different stations, each one of those stations is adjustable so you can use them according to your choice of exercise.
- This is commercial-grade steel construction with a wide base, the base keeps the tower from moving around when you go through your routine workouts. This includes sling straps and hand grips that permit you to exercise in ways that many other power towers cannot.
- The sling grip of this power tower works perfectly, especially for doing inverted rows that hit every part of the back finer than any straight bar.
- There is a placard mounted on the back section of the Body Tower which illustrates methods and details of about 20 different exercises.
- There are extra sling straps included that help you do abdominal work like knee raises while hanging in the straps from your elbows. Provides great exercises for lower abs and oblique.
- Focusing on your lat muscles during push-ups and reverse pull-ups, you can attach additional hand grips to the bottom of the horizontal dip.
6. Body Vision PT600 Power Tower:
The Body Vision PT600 Power Tower is a versatile tower that offers a multitude of upper body strengthening and abs crunching workouts, and works equally ideal for your light commercial or home fitness setting.
- This power tower works exceptionally well for the upper and lower body.
- Its chin-up and pull-up station offers multiple grip positions.
- The dip station works for the triceps and the leg raise station works for quads and lower abs.
- This height-adjustable power tower has padded back and arm cushions that protect your arm and back during workouts.
- It offers a sturdy base that can be easily set up at any place in your house.
- It comes with slip-resistant foot grips that double as push-up bars which allow you to better isolate your pecks in deep push-ups.
- Comes with a manufacturer’s warranty.
- This Power Tower provides a multitude of different workouts that you can use for your abs and upper body.
- exercise of the main exercises this equipment delivers is a chin-up of all pull-up stations. The product also gives you the option of having an inside or wide grip.
- It also comes with a station for vertical knee raises and a dip station for upper body strength.
- This model of power tower gives a non-slip foot grip and thus can be used for push-ups.
- The product is built on a heavy-duty steel frame and it also has box-style cushions.
- The chin-up and pull-up station uses your body weight to work your biceps and back, with different grip positions adding variety to the workout.
- The tower has a leg raise station that works your quads and lower abdominals along with a dip station that targets your triceps.
7. Fitness Reality X Class High Capacity Multi-Function Power Tower:
With the Gold’s Gym XR 10.9 Power Tower you can lift your body to perfection with multiple exercises.
- It helps you to step up and discover your inner six-pack with this amazing feature of vertical knee raise station.
- Padded, push-up hand grips allow you to get the most out of your push-up workout sessions.
- Multi-Grip Pull-Up Station provides grip-wide, narrow, and side-to-side movement for the exercise.
- It builds better and stronger arms, triceps, chest, and shoulder muscles
- Comes with a manufacturer’s warranty.
- This is a great power tower that comes with a vertical knee raise station, VKR allows you to work conveniently on abdominal muscles. It also delivers a sturdy push-up station.
- There are padded push-up hand grips that make them comfortable to use for long periods without having to hurt your hands.
- The significant thing about this chin-up station is that it permits you to grip on eve which is wide, narrow, or side to side thus providing you a variety of movements.
- Gold’s Gym Power Tower has an amazing dip station that can help you build your triceps, chest as well as shoulder muscles. This power tower gives you a very sturdy design with several back-in supports.
8. Soozier Fitness Power Tower:
This one is a perfect combination of dip and pull-up stand that allows you to hit multiple muscle groups with “body weight” based workouts.
- It has a reinforced steel frame to hold your weight.
- The equipment is easy to use and works for multiple different workouts.
- It contains all the important and necessary tools for any workout session.
- The overall size of the machine is 25″L x 54″W x 82.5″H.
- It supports a maximum weight of 330lbsand and the total weight of the product is 71.7lbs.
- Its back pad size is 14″L x 10″ W x 1.5″ T and its elbow pad size is 12.5″L x 5.5″ W x 1.5″ T.
- The equipment provides you with an ideal platform to perform bodyweight exercises. This machine delivers one great place to do dips, push-ups, pull-ups, abdominal raises.
- The Power Tower is magnified with slick free handles and supported cushions to deliver a complete abdominal and on-focus workout without having to increase weight.
- You can also use this whether you are a complete beginner or you are looking for a tough workout as it will.
- The product offers a reinforced steel frame for holding the user’s weight perfectly which makes it an optimum choice for a tough workout.
- Works wonderfully even if you are a beginner as it is really simple to use.
- The mainframe of the tower gives you a four-in-one workout rack and it delivers you all of the tools that are required for any workout regime.
9. Body Champ PT620 Power Tower:
- VKR forearm pads are anatomically angled which reduces stress to shoulder cuffs.
- The product comes with five workout stations providing skilled strength circuits.
- The design is comfortable with sturdy construction and made of high-quality material.
- This power tower requires at least a 7-foot ceiling to get to fit into any workout room.
- It has sleek marbled faux leather which is made from accented stitching.
- This Power Tower is ergonomically designed to provide you extra comfort for your back.
- It offers all the features that a person needs and uses including pull-ups, knee raises, dips, push-ups, and much more.
- It provides a dick handle for a quick switch routine with comfortable forearm pads and phone hand grips which will help you get fold-down conveniently.
- A noteworthy thing about the product is that it is very easy to set up. It works exceptionally well whether the user is a professional athlete or just somebody trying to be fit.
What Is The Power Tower?
Power Tower utilizes the user’s own body weight to help him build muscle in a small and manageable setup. It is safer than most of the gym equipment and it is also lightweight so one can easily move it when it is not being used. The benefits of a power tower are self-explanatory and you can only make the most out of it when you successfully choose the best power tower you can afford. To achieve this goal, you need to have an understanding of the relife power tower machine and its important specifications. When you know exactly what to look for, it will make the decision easier and wiser for you.
Must Read Our Article: 9 Best Cable Crossover Machines 2021 – Review
Important Factors To Consider Before Buying a Power Tower
There are few prime things that you should keep into consideration when looking for a perfect power tower. All these key features play a significant role in the performance of the power tower. This includes:
The first thing that you should look at in a power tower is how stable it is. It is not the type of feature that you can cut corners with. If you buy a power tower that is too lightweight, it would not be able to hold your weight, and working with it would cause real pain in your joint or back pain. To ensure the setup is sturdy, check customer reviews. Or you can also check it by trying that power tower firsthand.
2. Body Size:
Most of the power tower machines are built to support maximum weight and those towers generally work better for larger size people. Your size matters, choose the tower that is most suitable for you according to the weight and size of the machine.
3. Durable Materials:
All the material of the power tower should be long lasting, this includes a cushion of the tower, covering on the back pad, and all the grips on the machine.
Everything must stand the test of time and it should not show much wear and tear. Durable materials also include the steel tubing of a tower.
Depending on the built and structure of the power tower that you bought, there are multiple exercises that you will be able to perform on it. You want to know how complex your power tower is to be.
The basic models of the equipment will permit you to do pushups, knee raises, pull-ups, and dips whereas the more complex models will help you to do a lot more. It is foremost to make your pick of the best power tower based on the variety of exercises that you want to execute.
You also must consider your level, for instance, if you are a beginner you should consider buying a middle-level power tower that has easier features with the optimum budget.
The cost of buying a power tower is one of the most important factors especially considering the fact that they are generally not cheap. The prices are all different depending on the brand, quality, and level of the power tower.
Focus on specifications first then consider price and always check if you are getting value for your money. But if you have a limited budget, money becomes a major concern, which is why you have to factor it in. Although you should try to make the price a determining factor.
6. Available Space:
Before making a purchase, think about the space you have available in your home. Some power towers have comparatively a small footprint while others might take a lot more space. First, you need to decide where you are going to put the power tower, measure the total area of that particular room, and then match it to the dimensions of the power towers you are considering buying.
Always leave additional space on both sides when measured. By leaving that additional space you can use the power tower for push-up, pull-up, and other exercises without having to move the tower.
Also, check the height of the power tower because you need sufficient clearance room at the top. This is an especially important consideration if you are planning to put the power tower in any room which has lower than average ceilings.
If you are looking for a Multi-station workout power tower, we would prefer you to Buy Body Vision PT600 Power Tower.
/ 5 months ago
Are you interested in the best ab coaster machine? Or Looking for a durable...
/ 5 months ago
Technology makes our lives much more comfortable, just as the online buying of the...
/ 1 year ago
Nowadays, life has become so chaotic that nobody has enough time to spend hours...
- 3 Best Gazelle Exercise Machines of Tony Little 2021 – Reviews
- 7 Best Air Walker Exercise Machines Review 2021
- 9 Best Cable Crossover Machines For Home Gym 2021 – Review
- 9 Best Dip Bars For Home Gym 2021 – Reviews
- 9 Best Lat Pulldown Machines For Home Gym 2021 – Reviews
- 9 Best Power Racks For Home Gym Review 2021
- 9 Best Power Tower Machines For Your Home Gym 2021 – Reviews